Employment, labor supply and real wages in market disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alena Bičáková, 2014.
"The trade-off between unemployment and wage inequality revisited,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 891-915.
- Alena Bicakova, 2014. "The Trade-off Between Unemployment and Wage Inequality Revisited," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp502, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Quandt, Richard E & Rosen, Harvey S, 1986.
"Unemployment, Disequilibrium and the Short Run Phillips Curve: An Econometric Approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 235-253, July.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Unemployment, Disequilibrium, and the Short Run Phillips Curve: An Econometric Approach," NBER Working Papers 1648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamrul Hassan & Ruhul Salim, 2011. "The linkage between relative population growth and purchasing power parity: Cross country evidence," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 154-169, July.
- Quandt, Richard E. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Is there chronic excess supply of labor? : Designing a statistical test,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 193-197.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Is There Chronic Excess Supply of Labor? Designing a Statistical Test," NBER Technical Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:3:y:1981:i:3:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .