A Study on Rural labor Markets, Rural Nonfarm Enterprises and Agrarian Reform in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keeley, Michael C, et al, 1978. "The Estimation of Labor Supply Models Using Experimental Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 873-887, December.
- Yatchew, Adonis J, 1981. "Further Evidence on "Estimation of a Disequilibrium Aggregate Labor Market."," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 142-144, February.
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Roell, Ailsa, 1983. "Rural growth linkages: household expenditure patterns in Malaysia and Nigeria," Research reports 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raul V. Fabella, 1990. "Hymer-Resnick and East Asian Industries in Open Rural Economies: Delineation by Seasonal Responses," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 19-35, June.
- C. L. G. Bell & P. B. R. Hazell, 1980. "Measuring the Indirect Effects of an Agricultural Investment Project on Its Surrounding Region," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(1), pages 75-86.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1978. "Rural Wages, Labor Supply, and Land Reform: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 847-861, December.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Chinn, Dennis L, 1979. "Rural Poverty and the Structure of Farm Household Income in Developing Countries: Evidence from Taiwan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 283-301, January.
- Reyes, Edna A., 1991. "Role of Rural Nonfarm Employment in Philippine Development," Working Papers WP 1991-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter, 1989.
"Agricultural technology and farm-nonfarm growth linkages,"
Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 345-364, December.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter, 1989. "Agricultural Technology and Farm-Nonfarm Growth Linkages," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- Anderson, Dennis & Leiserson, Mark W, 1980. "Rural Nonfarm Employment in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 227-248, January.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- Hartley, Michael J & Mallela, Parthasaradhi, 1977. "The Asymptotic Properties of a Maximum Likelihood Estimator for a Model of Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1205-1220, July.
- Yutopoulos, Pan A. & Lau, Lawrence J., 1974. "On modeling the agricultural sector in developing economies : An integrated approach of micro and macroeconomics," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 105-127, September.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; agrarian reform; rural sector; Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP); rural nonfarm enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1991-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .