The Superiority of Contingent Rules over Fixed Rules in Models with Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981. "The Superiority of Contingent Rules over Fixed Rules in Models with Rational Expectations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(363), pages 647-670, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reiner Eichenberger & David Stadelmann, 2009. "Consequences of Debt Capitalization: Property Ownership and Debt/Tax Choice," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Envy and Inequality," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(3), pages 949-973, September.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh, 2009.
"Risk Sharing, Inequality and Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
15111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh & Roozbeh Hosseini, 2010. "Risk Sharing, Inequality, and Fertility," 2010 Meeting Papers 948, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh, 2009. "Risk sharing, inequality, and fertility," Working Papers 674, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Larry Jones & Ali Shourideh & Roozbeh Hosseini, 2009. "Risk Sharing, Inequality and Fertility," 2009 Meeting Papers 153, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xinshen DIAO & Terry L. ROE & A. Erinç YELDAN, 1999.
"How Fiscal Mismanagement May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From An Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(1), pages 59-88, March.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Fernando Broner & Daragh Clancy & Alberto Martin & Aitor Erce, 2017.
"Fiscal multipliers and foreign holdings of public debt,"
Economics Working Papers
1610, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2018.
- Fernando Broner & Daragh Clancy & Alberto Martin & Aitor Erce, 2018. "Fiscal multipliers and foreign holdings of public debt," Working Papers 30, European Stability Mechanism.
- Fernando Broner & Daragh Clancy & Alberto Martín & Aitor Erce, 2018. "Fiscal Multipliers and Foreign Holdings of Public Debt," Working Papers 1040, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Clancy, Daragh & Martin, Alberto & Broner, Fernando & Erce, Aitor, 2019. "Fiscal multipliers and foreign holdings of public debt," Working Paper Series 2255, European Central Bank.
- Broner, Fernando A & Clancy, Daragh & Erce, Aitor & Martín, Alberto, 2018. "Fiscal Multipliers and Foreign Holdings of Public Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 12960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markku Ollikainen, 1998. "Sustainable Forestry: Timber Bequests, Future Generations and Optimal Tax Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 255-273, October.
- Santiago Herrera, 2000. "Determinantes y composición del endeudamiento público en Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2110, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2008.
"Risky human capital investment, income distribution, and macroeconomic dynamics,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2003. "Risky Human Capital Investment, Income Distribution, and Macroeconomic Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 955, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Volker Grossmann, 2004. "Risky Human Capital Investment, Income Distribution, and Macroeconomic Dynamics," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francisco Eduardo Barreto de Oliveira, 2015. "Basic Issues in Reforming Social Security Systems," Discussion Papers 0071, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Family Institution and Filial Attention Contract," MPRA Paper 17713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso, 2007. "An Avenue for Expansionary Fiscal Contractions," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 7-15, August.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001.
"Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Thibault, E., 2000. "Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Stanley Fischer, 1991. "Growth, Macroeconomics, and Development," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 329-379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soumya Kanti Ghosh & Hiranya K. Nath, 2021. "What determines private and household savings in India?," Working Papers 2101, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- António Afonso & Yasfir Ibraimo, 2020.
"The macroeconomic effects of public debt: an empirical analysis of Mozambique,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 212-226, January.
- António Afonso & Yasfir Ibraimo, 2018. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Public Debt: An Empirical Analysis of Mozambique," Working Papers REM 2018/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2015.
"Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Luigi Aldieri & Damiano Fiorillo, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families," Discussion Papers 12_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: an empirical investigation on Italian families," MPRA Paper 36423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arrondel, Luc & Masson, Andre, 2001. " Family Transfers Involving Three Generations," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(3), pages 415-443, September.
- Pierre Villa, 2004. "Typologie et équivalence des systèmes de retraites," Working Papers 2004-09, CEPII research center.
- Maebayashi, Noritaka, 2018. "Is an unfunded social security system good or bad for growth? A theoretical analysis of social security systems financed by VAT," MPRA Paper 90881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.