The Role of Families in Shaping Youth Social Participation: Evidence from Singapore
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Deleire & Ariel Kalil, 2002.
"Good things come in threes: Single-parent multigenerational family structure and adolescent adjustment,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(2), pages 393-413, May.
- Thomas DeLeire & Ariel Kalil, 2001. "Good Things Come in Threes: Single-parent Multigenerational Family Structure and Adolescent Adjustment," JCPR Working Papers 242, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
Keywordsyouth participation; family challenge; family support; social class;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-17 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2008-05-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-05-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2008-05-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nan:wpaper:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magdalene Lim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dentusg.html .