Family structure transitions and adolescent well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Jun J. Yeung & Greg J. Duncan & Martha S. Hill, 2001. "Childhood family structure and young adult behaviors," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 271-299.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan L. Brown & Wendy D. Manning & Krista K. Payne, 2016. "Family Structure and Children’s Economic Well-Being: Incorporating Same-Sex Cohabiting Mother Families," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Deirdre Bloome, 2017. "Childhood Family Structure and Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 541-569, April.
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Jenna Stearns, 2016.
"Family Inequality: Diverging Patterns in Marriage, Cohabitation, and Childbearing,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 79-102, Spring.
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Jenna E. Stearns, 2016. "Family Inequality: Diverging Patterns in Marriage, Cohabitation, and Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 22078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Jenna Stearns, 2017. "Family Inequality: Diverging Patterns in Marriage, Cohabitation, and Childbearing," Working Papers 2017-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Corinne Reczek & Russell Spiker & Hui Liu & Robert Crosnoe, 2016. "Family Structure and Child Health: Does the Sex Composition of Parents Matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1605-1630, October.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp11-13-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:168322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dockery, Alfred & Li, Jianghong & Kendall, Garth, 2009. "Parents' work patterns and adolescent mental health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 689-698, February.
- Alexander N. Slade & Andrea H. Beller & Elizabeth T. Powers, 2017. "Family structure and young adult health outcomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 175-197, March.
- An Sodermans & Sarah Botterman & Nele Havermans & Koen Matthijs, 2015. "Involved Fathers, Liberated Mothers? Joint Physical Custody and the Subjective Well-being of Divorced Parents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 257-277, May.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Sara S. McLanahan, 2011. "Child Wellbeing in Two-Parent Families: How Do Characteristics and Relationships Matter?," Working Papers 1322, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Jessica Su & Rachel Dunifon & Sharon Sassler, 2015. "Better for Baby? The Retreat From Mid-Pregnancy Marriage and Implications for Parenting and Child Well-being," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1167-1194, August.
- Rachel Goldberg, 2013. "Family Instability and Early Initiation of Sexual Activity in Western Kenya," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 725-750, April.
- Andrew Hussey & Debjani Kanjilal & Anil Nathan, 2016. "Disruption in Parental Co-habitation and its Effects on Short-Term, Medium-Term, and Long-Term Outcomes of Adolescents," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 58-74, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:43:y:2006:i:3:p:447-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .