Report NEP-HRM-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janet Currie, 2008. "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: Socioeconomic Status, Poor Health in Childhood, and Human Capital Development," NBER Working Papers 13987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Return Migration as Channel of Brain Gain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0804, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Francesc Dilme, 2008. "Parents Investments and Education Returns," Working Papers in Economics 194, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2008. "Specific Capital and Technological Variety," NBER Working Papers 13998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007. "A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis," Insper Working Papers wpe_95, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Rozana Himaz, 2008. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Education Expenditure and Returns to Education: The Case of Sri Lanka," Economics Series Working Papers 393, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Cuenca, Janet S. & Villanueva-Ruiz, Eden C., 2008. "Benefit Incidence of Public Spending on Education in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Irene Y.H. Ng & Kong Weng Ho & K.C. Ho, 2008. "The Role of Families in Shaping Youth Social Participation: Evidence from Singapore," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0801, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.