Happiness Among Adolescent Students in Thailand: Family and Non-Family Factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- María Sastre & Gaëlle Ferrière, 2000. "Family 'Decline' and the Subjective Well-being of Adolescents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 69-82, January.
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi & Jeremy Hunter, 2003. "Happiness in Everyday Life: The Uses of Experience Sampling," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 185-199, June.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Jere R. Behrman & Axel Skytthe, 2005. "Partner + Children = Happiness? The Effects of Partnerships and Fertility on Well-Being," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 31(3), pages 407-445.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2006. "Life cycle happiness and its sources: Intersections of psychology, economics, and demography," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 463-482, August.
- Donna Ginther & Robert Pollak, 2004. "Family structure and children’s educational outcomes: Blended families, stylized facts, and descriptive regressions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 671-696, November.
- Darunee Jongudomkarn & Laura Camfield, 2006. "Exploring the Quality of Life of People in North Eastern and Southern Thailand," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 489-529, September.
- Ying-Keung Kwan, 2008. "Life satisfaction and family structure among adolescents in Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 59-67, March.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- Y. Chan & Rance Lee, 2006. "Network Size, Social Support and Happiness in Later Life: A Comparative Study of Beijing and Hong Kong," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 87-112, March.
- Nansook Park & E. Huebner & James Laughlin & Robert Valois & Rich Gilman, 2004. "A Cross-cultural Comparison of the Dimensions of Child and Adolescent Life Satisfaction Reports," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 61-79, April.
- Y. Kwan, 2010. "Life Satisfaction and Self-Assessed Health Among Adolescents in Hong Kong," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 383-393, June.
- Thomas Deleire & Ariel Kalil, 2002.
"Good things come in threes: Single-parent multigenerational family structure and adolescent adjustment,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(2), pages 393-413, May.
- Thomas DeLeire & Ariel Kalil, 2001. "Good Things Come in Threes: Single-parent Multigenerational Family Structure and Adolescent Adjustment," JCPR Working Papers 242, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Yukiko Uchida & Vinai Norasakkunkit & Shinobu Kitayama, 2004. "Cultural constructions of happiness: theory and emprical evidence," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-239, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerit Götzenbrucker & Margarita Köhl, 2014. "Online relationship management, friendship cultures, and ego-networks of young people in Thailand and Austria," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-283, September.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11482-017-9506-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Siew Ting Yap & Rozumah Baharudin, 2016. "The Relationship Between Adolescents’ Perceived Parental Involvement, Self-Efficacy Beliefs, and Subjective Well-Being: A Multiple Mediator Model," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 257-278, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAdolescent student happiness; Family cohesion; Family relationships; Family structure; Non-family factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:110:y:2013:i:2:p:703-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.