How a Smart Follower Becomes a Top Performer: An Institutional Innovation Perspective on Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Strategy; Institutional Innovation; Competitive advantage; Business model innovation; technology innovation; process innovation; service and product innovation; social and sustainable innovation; performance.;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-01-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-01-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-01-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2012-01-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-01-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2011/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .