How a Smart Follower Becomes a Top Performer: An Institutional Innovation Perspective on Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doll, WJ & Vonderembse, MA, 1991. "The evolution of manufacturing systems: Towards the post-industrial enterprise," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 401-411.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Paswan, Audhesh K. & Dant, Rajiv P. & Lumpkin, James R., 1998. "An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages among Relationalism, Environmental Uncertainty, and Bureaucratization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 125-140, November.
- Jérôme Barthélemy & Bertrand V. Quélin, 2006.
"Complexity of Outsourcing Contracts and "Ex Post" Transaction Costs: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1775-1797, December.
- Bertrand Quélin & Jérôme Barthélemy, 2006. "Complexity of Outsourcing Contracts and Ex Post Transaction Costs: An Empirical Investigation," Post-Print hal-00459784, HAL.
- Germain, Richard, 1996. "The role of context and structure in radical and incremental logistics innovation adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 117-127, February.
- Spekle, Roland F., 2001. "Explaining management control structure variety: a transaction cost economics perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 419-441.
- John, George & Weitz, Barton A, 1988. "Forward Integration into Distribution: An Empirical Test of Transaction Cost Analysis," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 337-355, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Strategy; Institutional Innovation; Competitive advantage; Business model innovation; technology innovation; process innovation; service and product innovation; social and sustainable innovation; performance.;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-01-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-01-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-01-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2012-01-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-01-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2011/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .