Report NEP-CSE-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Brook & Albert Plugge, 2011. "Strategic Sourcing of R&D: The Determinants of Success," Working Papers 2011/06, Maastricht School of Management.
- Jacques Brook, 2011. "How a Smart Follower Becomes a Top Performer: An Institutional Innovation Perspective on Competitive Advantage," Working Papers 2011/13, Maastricht School of Management.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Exporters, Spin-outs and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 262, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bönte, Werner & Dienes, Christian, 2012. "Energy and Material Efficiency Innovations: The Relevance of Innovation Strategies," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Capable companies or changing markets? Explaining the export performance of firms in the defence industry," MPRA Paper 36026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The European Research Framework Programme and innovation performance of companies. An empirical impact assessment using a CDM model," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Inês Veloso Ferreira & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Organizational Characteristics and Performance of Export Promotion Agencies: Portugal and Ireland compared," GEE Papers 0046, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2012.
- Jan van der Borg & Erwin van Tuijl, 2011. "Upgrading of Symbolic and Synthetic Knowledge Bases: Analysis of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry and the Automotive Industry in China," Working Papers 2011_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2011. "Productivity and innovation spillovers: Micro evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 201126, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Guy Parmentier & Vincent Mangematin, 2011. "Community as a locus of innovation: co-innovation with users in the creative industries," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00658535, HAL.
- Harald Sander, 2011. "What Can Be Learned from “Green Growth Diagnostics” for Greening the Growth Path of China? - Conceptional Issues and Industry Evidence," Working Papers 2011/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- André de Waal, 2011. "Strategy Only Matters A Bit: The role of Strategy in the High Performance Organization," Working Papers 2011/02, Maastricht School of Management.
- Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Dynamics of Inter-Regional Collaboration â€“ An Analysis of Co-Patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- D'Elia, Enrico, 2011. "A simple model of discontinuous firm’s growth," MPRA Paper 35925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André de Waal, 2011. "Creating High Performance Organisations: The Determining Factors," Working Papers 2011/10, Maastricht School of Management.
- Donici, Gabriel-Andrei/GA, 2012. "The effects of the underground economy on economic competitiviness," MPRA Paper 36025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dargnies, Marie-Pierre, 2011. "Social identity and competitiveness," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).