Report NEP-INO-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The European Research Framework Programme and innovation performance of companies. An empirical impact assessment using a CDM model," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacques Brook & Albert Plugge, 2011. "Strategic Sourcing of R&D: The Determinants of Success," Working Papers 2011/06, Maastricht School of Management.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Access to finance for innovation: the role of venture capital and the stock market," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jacques Brook, 2011. "How a Smart Follower Becomes a Top Performer: An Institutional Innovation Perspective on Competitive Advantage," Working Papers 2011/13, Maastricht School of Management.
- Aoki, Reiko, 2012. "The 4th Science and Technology Basic Plan: A National Innovation System for New Challenges - Role of East Asia and Small & Medium Businesses," CIS Discussion paper series 534, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Capable companies or changing markets? Explaining the export performance of firms in the defence industry," MPRA Paper 36026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guy Parmentier & Vincent Mangematin, 2011. "Community as a locus of innovation: co-innovation with users in the creative industries," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00658535, HAL.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The Transaction Cost Benefits of Electronic Patent Licensing Platforms: A Discussion at the Example of the PatentBooks Model," MPRA Paper 36010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2012.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bönte, Werner & Dienes, Christian, 2012. "Energy and Material Efficiency Innovations: The Relevance of Innovation Strategies," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Simone Borghesi, 2012. "The European Emission Trading Scheme and environmental innovation diffusion: Empirical analyses using Italian CIS data," Working Papers 201201, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Edith Maes & Rutger Daems, 2011. "Perspectives on Public Private Partnership: The R&D Based Vaccine Industry," Working Papers 2011/36, Maastricht School of Management.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2011. "Productivity and innovation spillovers: Micro evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 201126, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services: innovation, demand, polarisation," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Les réseaux d'innovation public-privé dans les services (RIPPS) ne sont pas des réseaux d'innovation (RI) comme les autres : quels enseignements pour les politiques publiques ?," Working Papers halshs-00657601, HAL.
- Bazdresch, Santiago, 2011. "Product differentiation and systematic risk: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 35504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2011.
- Francesco Vona & Davide Consoli, 2011. "Innovation and skill dynamics: a life - cycle approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Long Xin & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Welfare improving taxation on savings in a growth model," wp.comunite 0091, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Transaction costs, externalities and innovation," MPRA Paper 35875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Dynamics of Inter-Regional Collaboration â€“ An Analysis of Co-Patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:56008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Volpi, 2011. "Public Funded Research and Innovation in the Green Economy," Working Papers 2011/22, Maastricht School of Management.
- Estrada, Fernando & Diaz, Natalia, 2012.
"Costos de transaccion, externalidades e innovación
[Transaction costs, externalities and innovation]," MPRA Paper 35864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Lübbers, 2011. "The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2012. "The Effect of Pharmaceutical Innovation on the Functional Limitations of Elderly Americans Evidence from the 2004 National Nursing Home Survey," NBER Working Papers 17750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- KURATA Kenji & CHOI Youn-Hee, 2012. "Dissemination of Regenerative Medicine in Japan: Promoting commercialization under the regulatory system," Discussion papers 12004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).