The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2008.
"Public Good Provision And The Comparative Statics Of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(1), pages 255-290, February.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2004. "Public Good Provision and the Comparative Statics of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0415, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Guesnerie,Roger, 1998. "A Contribution to the Pure Theory of Taxation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521629560, March.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Jacobs, Bas & de Mooij, Ruud A., 2015.
"Pigou meets Mirrlees: On the irrelevance of tax distortions for the second-best Pigouvian tax,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 90-108.
- Bas Jacobs & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2011. "Pigou Meets Mirrlees: On the Irrelevance of Tax Distortions for the Second-Best Pigouvian Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 3342, CESifo Group Munich.
- A. Bovenberg, 1999. "Green Tax Reforms and the Double Dividend: an Updated Reader's Guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 421-443, August.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1999. "A Distributional Analysis of Green Tax Reforms," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(4), pages 655-682, December.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 1998. "Externalities and optimal taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 343-364, December.
- Rausch, Sebastian & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John M., 2011.
"Distributional impacts of carbon pricing: A general equilibrium approach with micro-data for households,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 20-33.
- Sebastian Rausch & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John M. Reilly, 2011. "Distributional Impacts of Carbon Pricing: A General Equilibrium Approach with Micro-Data for Households," NBER Working Papers 17087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Felix J. Bierbrauer, 2014.
"The Pareto-Frontier in a Simple Mirrleesian Model of Income Taxation,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 113-114, pages 185-206.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "The Pareto-Frontier in a simple Mirrleesian model of income taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2013. "The Pareto-Frontier in a Simple Mirrleesian Model of Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4399, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sarah E. West, 2005. "Equity Implications of Vehicle Emissions Taxes," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Bev Dahlby, 2008. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds: Theory and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262042509, July.
- Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy, 2009.
"Separability and public finance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1168-1174, December.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2008. "Separability and public finance," IFS Working Papers W08/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2009. "Separability and public finance," Post-Print hal-00731132, HAL.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2008. "Separability and Public Finance," Working Papers 2008-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Rafael Aigner, 2014.
"Environmental Taxation and Redistribution Concerns,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(2), pages 249-277, June.
- Rafael Aigner, 2011. "Environmental Taxation and Redistribution Concerns," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jun 2013.
- Aigner, Rafael, 2013. "Environmental Taxation and Redistribution Concerns," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79859, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peter J. Hammond, 1979. "Straightforward Individual Incentive Compatibility in Large Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 263-282.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1999. "A Distributional Analysis of Green Tax Reforms," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 4), pages 655-82, December.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech, 2003. "A note on optimal taxation in the presence of externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 81-86, July.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 55-75.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic History; Germany; pre-1913; Licensing contracts; Technology transfer;
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-01-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2012-01-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-01-25 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2011_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.