Report NEP-ENT-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wim Naudé & José Ernesto Amorós & Oscar Cristi, 2011. "‘Surfeiting, The Appetite May Sicken’: Entrepreneurship and the Happiness of Nations," Working Papers 2011/07, Maastricht School of Management.
- SATO Yasuhiro & TABUCHI Takatoshi & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2012. "Market Size and Entrepreneurship," Discussion papers 12002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jean Bonnet, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201204, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Stefan Schneck, 2011. "The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations about Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 426, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis and Development: Implications for the Entrepreneurial Economy," Working Papers 2011/01, Maastricht School of Management.
- Gonzalo Castex & Miguel Ricaurte, 2011. "Self – Employment, Labor Market Rigidities and Unemployment Over the Business Cycle," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 650, Central Bank of Chile.
- Giusy Cannone & Gaia Costantino & Alessia Pisoni & Alberto Onetti, 2012. "Drivers of international development for born global companies founded by Italian entrepreneurs," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1201, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:56008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Access to finance for innovation: the role of venture capital and the stock market," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Exporters, Spin-outs and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 262, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "Demasking the impact of microfinance," Working Papers 1115, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Jacques Brook, 2011. "How a Smart Follower Becomes a Top Performer: An Institutional Innovation Perspective on Competitive Advantage," Working Papers 2011/13, Maastricht School of Management.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- Nuri Yildirim, 2011. "No Appealing Future For High Growth – Low Profitability Firms: Evidence from Turkey’s Top 1000," Working Papers 2011/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Séverine Saleilles, 2010. "Les trajectoires des entrepreneurs néo-ruraux," Post-Print halshs-00659540, HAL.