Some Fubini theorems on sigma-algebras for non additive measures
We give some Fubini's theorems (interversion of the order of integration and product capacities) in the framework of the Choquet integral for product sigma-algebras. Following Ghirardato this is performed by considering slice-comonotonic functions. Our results can be easily interpreted for belief functions, in the Dempster and Shafer setting.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13|
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alain Chateauneuf & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2005.
"Monotone continuous multiple priors,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 973-982, November.
- Massimo Marinacci & Fabio Maccheroni & Alain Chateauneuf & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2003. "Monotone Continuous Multiple Priors," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 30-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Fabio Macheronni & Massimo Marinacci & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2005. "Monotone continuous multiple priors," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177057, HAL.
- Ghirardato, Paolo, 1997. "On Independence for Non-Additive Measures, with a Fubini Theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 261-291, April.
- Ghirardato, Paolo, 1995. "On Independence For Non-Additive Measures, With a Fubini Theorem," Working Papers 940, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hendon, Ebbe & Jacobsen, Hans Jorgen & Sloth, Birgitte & Tranaes, Torben, 1996. "The product of capacities and belief functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 95-108, October.
- : Ebbe Hendon & Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1993. "The Product of Capacities and Belief Functions," Discussion Papers 93-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995. "Canonical Representation of Set Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 197-212, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1992. "Canonical Representation of Set Functions," Discussion Papers 986, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995. "Canonical Representation of Set Functions," Post-Print hal-00481346, HAL.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Massimo Marinacci, 1997. "Finitely Additive and Epsilon Nash Equilibria," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 315-333. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.