Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005. "Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00195903, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, June.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1992. "Existence of equilibria in nonconvex economies without free disposal," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-42, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Hildenbrand, Werner & Jerison, Michael, 1991. "Empirical Evidence on the Law of Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1525-1549, November.
- GIRAUD, Gaël, 2000.
"An algebraic index theorem for non-smooth economies,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gaël Giraud, 2001. "An Algebraic Index Theorem for Non-smooth Economies," Post-Print hal-00460314, HAL.
- Cornet, Bernard, 1988. "General equilibrium theory and increasing returns : Presentation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 103-118, April.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1990.
"Existence of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibria: The Nonsmooth Case,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(3), pages 685-708, August.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1988. "Existense of marginal cost pricing equilibria: the nonsmooth case," CORE Discussion Papers 1988015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamano, Tadashi, 1994. "On the existence of equilibria without convexity or free disposal on production technologies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 565-583, November.
- Shafer, Wayne J, 1974. "The Nontransitive Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 913-919, September.
- Kamiya, Kazuya, 1988.
"On the survival assumption in marginal (cost) pricing,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 261-273, April.
- Kamiya, K., 1986. "On the survival assumption in marginal cost pricing," CORE Discussion Papers 1986038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gerard Debreu, 1961. "New Concepts and Techniques for Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 129, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsFree disposal; increasing returns to scale; marginal pricing; non-convex production.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User talk:Tznkai/Archive 4 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b05057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.