New Concepts and Techniques for Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Rupert Maclaurin, 1953. "The Sequence from Invention to Innovation and Its Relation to Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 97-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamazaki, Akira, 2001. "On a Problem of Proving the Existence of an Equilibrium in a Large Economy without Free Disposal: A problem of a purely finitely additive measure arising from the Fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Discussion Papers 2000-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Resnick & Christopher Avery & Richard Zeckhauser, 1999. "The Market for Evaluations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 564-584, June.
- Bejan, Camelia, 2008. "Production and financial decisions under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 11033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John, 2003.
"From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 391-400, July.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2002. "From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik," Department of Economics Working Papers 02-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2002. "From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1360, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003.
"Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000. "Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1790, Econometric Society.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1999. "The Density Form of Equilibrium Prices in Continuous Time and Boiteuxs Solution to the Shifting-Peak Problem- (Now published as Boiteuxs solution to the shifting-peak problem and the equilibrium price," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 371, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:34:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005.
"Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005. "Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00195903, HAL.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1993. "Debt-Constrained Asset Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 865-888.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Bernard Cornet, 2006. "Existence of equilibria with a tight marginal," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Tatsuro Ichiishi, 1975. "Towards the General Equilibrium Theory of the Labor-Managed Market Economy," Discussion Papers 172, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Julian Manning, 1994. "Existence of Competitive Equilibrium with a System of Complete Prices," GE, Growth, Math methods 9406003, EconWPA.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1974. "An Incentive Mechanism for Efficient Resource Allocation in General Equilibrium with Public Goods," Discussion Papers 119, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jones, Larry E, 1984. "A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 507-530, March.
- Alejandro Manelli, 1990. "Core Convergence Without Monotone Preferences or Free Disposal," Discussion Papers 891, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Camelia Bejan, 2008. "The objective of a privately owned firm under imperfect competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 99-118, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .