La lutte contre la pauvreté à l'épreuve des essais cliniques. Réflexion sur l'approche expérimentale de l'économie du développement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Bardhan, Pranab & Basu, Kaushik, 2005.
"New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? A Symposium in Economic and Political Weekly,"
127128, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Pranab Bardhan & Kaushik Basu & Ravi Kanbur & Dilip Mookherjee, 2005. "New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? A Symposium in Economic and Political Weekly," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series DP-153, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRandomization; medical clinical trials; epistemology of economics; poverty; development economics;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:14026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .