La lutte contre la pauvreté à l'épreuve des essais cliniques. Réflexion sur l'approche expérimentale de l'économie du développement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Bardhan, Pranab & Basu, Kaushik, 2005.
"New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? A Symposium in Economic and Political Weekly,"
127128, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Pranab Bardhan & Kaushik Basu & Ravi Kanbur & Dilip Mookherjee, 2005. "New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? A Symposium in Economic and Political Weekly," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series DP-153, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRandomization; medical clinical trials; epistemology of economics; poverty; development economics;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:14026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.