La rupture conventionnelle : objectifs officiels versus enjeux implicites
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Évelyne Serverin & Julie Valentin & Thierry Kirat & Damien Sauze & Raphaël Dalmasso, 2008.
"Évaluer le droit du licenciement. Comparaison des droits et des procédures, mesure des actions,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 29-64.
- Thierry Kirat & Evelyne Serverin & Julie Valentin & Damien Sauze & Raphaël Dalmasso, 2008. "Évaluer le droit du licenciement : comparaison des droits et des procédures, mesure des actions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00365518, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsConventional cancelation; layoff; labor economy; labor contract; law and economics;
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.