Quelles sont les contraintes qui pèsent sur les mobilités professionnelles?
The article analyses how the changes in firm's human resources practices shaped the dynamics of labour market segmentation in France. The survey FQP 2003 contains a rich information to describe jobs. It offers standard information as the sector or the size of the company and also more original information on the concrete conditions of job as the use of the TIC, the rate of work, the contact with the public, the type of hierarchical control… Our approach focused on the permanent contracts. We exploit this information to analyze the link between job characteristics and security of the careers. This work refers to people in salaried employment in 1998, notably on the nature and content of the workstation, enabling to better characterize their trajectories over a five-year period. These movements of mobility could have reflected a transformation of internal labor markets rather than their decline
|Date of creation:||Dec 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13|
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Amossé & Olivier Chardon, 2006. "Les travailleurs non qualifiés : une nouvelle classe sociale ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 393(1), pages 203-229.
- Claude Picart, 2008. "Flux d'emploi et de main-d'œuvre en France : un réexamen," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 412(1), pages 27-56.
- Sylvie Le Minez, 2002. "Topographie des secteurs d'activité à partir des flux de mobilité intersectorielle des salariés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 354(1), pages 49-83.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Bernard Gazier & Héloïse Petit, 2007. "French Labour Market Segmentation and French Labour Market Policies since the Seventies: Connecting Changes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00186361, HAL.
- Richard Duhautois, 2006. "De la disparition des entreprises à la mobilité des salariés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 400(1), pages 3-15.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.