Why Is The Support For The Extreme Right Higher In More Open Socities?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anbarci, Nejat & Kirmanoglu, Hasan & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet, 2007. "Why is the support for extreme right higher in more open societies?," Working Papers eco_2007_03, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978. "Specification Tests in Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-1271, November.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976. "Specification Tests in Econometrics," Working papers 185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Vincent Mahler & David Jesuit, 2004. "Electoral Support for Extreme Right-Wing Parties: A Subnational Analysis of Western European Elections in the 1990s," LIS Working papers 391, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Margaret Canovan, 1999. "Trust the People! Populism and the Two Faces of Democracy," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 47(1), pages 2-16, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cooray, Arusha, 2011. "The role of the government in financial sector development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 928-938, May.
- Campbell, Randall C. & Nagel, Gregory L., 2016. "Private information and limitations of Heckman's estimator in banking and corporate finance research," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 186-195.
- Santiago Herrera, 2000. "Determinantes y composición del endeudamiento público en Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2110, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2004.
"State Lottery Revenue: The Importance of Game Characteristics,"
Public Finance Review, , vol. 32(3), pages 313-330, May.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2002. "State lottery revenue: the importance of game characteristics," Working Papers 2002-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mehzabin Tuli, Farzana & Mitra, Suman & Crews, Mariah B., 2021. "Factors influencing the usage of shared E-scooters in Chicago," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 164-185.
- Venkatesh Shankar & Pablo Azar & Matthew Fuller, 2008. "—: A Multicategory Brand Equity Model and Its Application at Allstate," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 567-584, 07-08.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011.
"Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets,"
Working Papers in Public Economics
145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," MPRA Paper 29670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuesta, Lizeth & Ruiz, Yomara, 2021. "Efecto de la globalización sobre la desigualdad. Un estudio global para 104 países usando regresiones cuantílicas [Effect of globalization on inequality. A global study for 104 countries using quan," MPRA Paper 111022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peppel-Srebrny, Jemima, 2021.
"Not all government budget deficits are created equal: Evidence from advanced economies' sovereign bond markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 118(C).
- Jemima Peppel-Srebrny, 2020. "Government borrowing cost and budget deficits: is investment spending different?," Economics Series Working Papers 827, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Meghamrita Chakraborty, 2023. "Linking Migration, Diversity and Regional Development in India," Journal of Development Policy and Practice, , vol. 8(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Jessica M. Mc Lay & Roy Lay-Yee & Barry J. Milne & Peter Davis, 2015. "Regression-Style Models for Parameter Estimation in Dynamic Microsimulation: An Empirical Performance Assessment," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(2), pages 83-127.
- Susan Woodward, 1982. "Strike Activity and Wage Settlements," UCLA Economics Working Papers 249, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Machado, Matilde P., 2001. "Dollars and performance: treating alcohol misuse in Maine," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 639-666, July.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011.
"The Limits to Integration,"
Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 9,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "The Limits to Integration," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 20, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Imperiale, Francesca & Pizzi, Simone & Lippolis, Stella, 2023. "Sustainability reporting and ESG performance in the utilities sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Manganaris, Panayotis & Beccalli, Elena & Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis, 2017. "Bank transparency and the crisis," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 121-137.
- Marcela Parada-Contzen & Andrés Riquelme-Won & Felipe Vasquez-Lavin, 2013. "The value of a statistical life in Chile," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1073-1087, December.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis & Winkler, Deborah & Farole, Thomas, 2013.
"Geography and the Determinants of Firm Exports in Indonesia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 225-240.
- Farole, Thomas & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis & Winkler, Deborah, 2013. "Geography and the Determinants of Firm Exports in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2004. "The Racial Wage Gap: The Importance of Labor Force Attachment Differences across Black, Mexican, and White Men," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msc:wpaper:201003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/msbiltr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Cankut Kuzlukoglu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/msbiltr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.