Urbanisation, malnutrition des enfants et genre au Burkina Faso : une approche économétrique spatiale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin, 2002. "On the urbanization of poverty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 435-442, August.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L. & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Maxwell, Daniel G. & Oshaug, Arne & Engle, Patrice L. & Menon, Purnima & Slack, Alison T. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1998. "Urban challenges to food and nutrition security," FCND discussion papers 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1999. "Pauvreté, ménages et genre en Afrique subsaharienne," Série de recherche 03, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Maxwell, Daniel G. & Levin, Carol E. & Dsete, Joanne, 1998. "Does urban agriculture help prevent malnutrition?," FCND discussion papers 45, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kakwani, Nanak & Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1997. "Socioeconomic inequalities in health: Measurement, computation, and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 87-103, March.
- Morris, Saul Sutkover, 2001. "Targeting urban malnutrition: a multi-city analysis of the spatial distribution of childhood nutritional status," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Naylor, Rosamond L. & Falcon, Walter P., 1995. "Is the locus of poverty changing?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 501-518, December.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2002-11-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2002-11-10 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.