Earthquake hazard in Italy Cluster analysis of socio-economic data to inform place-based policy measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Innovation Patterns and the EU Regional Policy Reform: Toward Smart Innovation Policies," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 355-389, June.
- Margherita Russo & Francesco Pagliacci, 2016. "Socio-economic effects of an earthquake:does sub-regional counterfactual sampling matter in estimates? An empirical test on the 2012 Emilia-Romagna earthquake," Department of Economics 0082, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"The Case For Regional Development Intervention: Place‐Based Versus Place‐Neutral Approaches,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches," Working Papers 2011-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0140, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," Department of Economics 0087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertolini, P. & Pagliacci, F., 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242317, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
Keywordsterritorial resilience; process; social innovation; natural disasters; risk reduc-tion; risk prevention; Piano Casa Italia; place-based policies; UNISDR Sendai Framework;
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.