Care and the Capability of Living a Healthy Life in a Gender Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnstein Aassve, Elena Meroni, Chiara Pronzato & Elena Meroni & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Grandparenting and childbearing in the extended family," Working Papers 038, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Tindara Addabbo & Donata Favaro, 2011. "Gender wage differentials by education in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(29), pages 4589-4605.
- Walters, Vivienne, 1993. "Stress, anxiety and depression: Women's accounts of their health problems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 393-402, February.
More about this item
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-12-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2012-12-06 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2012-12-06 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.