Care and the Capability of Living a Healthy Life in a Gender Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnstein Aassve, Elena Meroni, Chiara Pronzato & Elena Meroni & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Grandparenting and childbearing in the extended family," Working Papers 038, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Tindara Addabbo & Donata Favaro, 2011. "Gender wage differentials by education in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(29), pages 4589-4605.
- Walters, Vivienne, 1993. "Stress, anxiety and depression: Women's accounts of their health problems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 393-402, February.
More about this item
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-12-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2012-12-06 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2012-12-06 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .