Report NEP-HEA-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornelia Wrzus & Andreas M. Brandmaier & Timo von Oertzen & Viktor Müller & Gert G. Wagner & Michaela Riediger, 2012. "A New Approach for Assessing Sleep Duration and Postures from Ambulatory Accelerometry," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 507, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Binagwaho, Agnes & Hartwig, Renate & Ingeri, Denyse & Makaka, Andrew, 2012. "Mutual health insurance and its contribution to improving child health in Rwanda," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-66-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2012. "Consistency in preferences for road safety: An analysis of precautionary and stated behavior," TSE Working Papers 12-359, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia, 2012. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," SITE Working Paper Series 19, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Albert Ma, Ching-to, 2012. "Competition, Gatekeeping, and Health Care Access," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2012:2, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Moger, Tron Anders & Kristiansen, Ivar Sønbø, 2012. "Direct and indirect costs of the Norwegian Breast Cancer Screening Program," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2012:3, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Donal O'Neill & Olive sweetman, 2012. "The Consequences of Measurement Error when Estimating the Impact of BMI on Labour Market Outcomes," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n232b-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré i Arolas, 2012. "Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries: An Econometric Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kudamatsu, Masayuki & Persson, Torsten & Strömberg, David, 2012. "Weather and Infant Mortality in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 9222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2012. "Care and the Capability of Living a Healthy Life in a Gender Perspective," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0099, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Matthew S. Rutledge, 2012. "Holding Out or Opting Out? Deciding Between Retirement and Disability Applications in Recessions," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-26, Center for Retirement Research.
- Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2012. "New Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life Using Air Bag Regulations as a Quasi-Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6994, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach & Douglas Almond, 2012. "Long Run Impacts of Childhood Access to the Safety Net," NBER Working Papers 18535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2012. "The Effect of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Longevity: Patient-Level Evidence from the 1996-2002 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey and Linked Mortality Public-Use Files," NBER Working Papers 18552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:qut:qubewp:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore