A stylized model of the German UMTS auction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans & Charles M. Kahn, 1998. "Multi-unit auctions with uniform prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(2), pages 227-258.
- Peter Cramton, 1997. "The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 431-495, September.
- Grimm, Veronika & Riedel, Frank & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2001.
"The third generation (UMTS) spectrum auction in Germany,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2001,70, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Veronika Grimm & Frank Riedel & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2001. "The Third Generation (UMTS) Spectrum Auction in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 584, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2002. "The Dutch UMTS-auction," Other publications TiSEM e33a97f5-c69b-4c3b-9aca-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tilman Börgers & Christian Dustmann, 2005.
"Strange Bids: Bidding Behaviour in the United Kingdom's Third Generation Spectrum Auction,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(505), pages 551-578, July.
- Börgers, Tilman & Dustmann, Christian, 2001. "Strange Bids: Bidding Behaviour in the United Kingdom's Third Generation Spectrum Auction," CEPR Discussion Papers 3072, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Jehiel & Benny Moldovanu, 1996. "Strategic Nonparticipation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 84-98, Spring.
- Noussair, Charles, 1995. "Equilibria in a Multi-object Uniform Price Sealed Bid Auction with Multi-unit Demands," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 337-351, March.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-526, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Cramton & Andrzej Skrzypacz & Robert Wilson, 2007. "Revenues in the 700 MHz Spectrum Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 07rev700, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2007.
- Jacob Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2013.
"Demand reduction and preemptive bidding in multi-unit license auctions,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(1), pages 52-87, March.
- Jacob Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2004. "Demand Reduction and Preemptive Bidding in Multi-Unit License Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-122/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2009. "Demand reduction and preemptive bidding in multi-unit license auctions," IEW - Working Papers 430, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Offerman, Theo & Sloof, Randolph, 2005. "Demand Reduction and Pre-emptive Bidding in Multi-Unit License Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Ewerhart II, Christian, 2001.
"The German UMTS Design: Insights From Multi-Object Auction Theory,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
02-05, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Ewerhart, Christian, 2002. "The German UMTS design : insights from multi-object auction theory," Papers 02-05, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Christian Ewerhart & Benny Moldovanu, 2002. "The German UMTS Design: Insights From Multi-Object Auction Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 680, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Klemperer, 2002.
"Some Observations on the British and German 3G Telecom Auctions,"
2002-W20, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2002. "Some Observations on the British and German 3G Telecom Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gebhardt, Georg & Wambach, Achim, 2008.
"Auctions to implement the efficient market structure,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 846-859, May.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnh:spaper:2794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katharina Rautenberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.