A stylized model of the German UMTS auction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans & Charles M. Kahn, 1998. "Multi-unit auctions with uniform prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(2), pages 227-258.
- Peter Cramton, 1997. "The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 431-495, September.
- Grimm, Veronika & Riedel, Frank & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2001.
"The third generation (UMTS) spectrum auction in Germany,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2001,70, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Veronika Grimm & Frank Riedel & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2001. "The Third Generation (UMTS) Spectrum Auction in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 584, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2002. "The Dutch UMTS-auction," Other publications TiSEM e33a97f5-c69b-4c3b-9aca-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tilman Börgers & Christian Dustmann, 2005.
"Strange Bids: Bidding Behaviour in the United Kingdom's Third Generation Spectrum Auction,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(505), pages 551-578, July.
- Börgers, Tilman & Dustmann, Christian, 2001. "Strange Bids: Bidding Behaviour in the United Kingdom's Third Generation Spectrum Auction," CEPR Discussion Papers 3072, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Jehiel & Benny Moldovanu, 1996. "Strategic Nonparticipation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 84-98, Spring.
- Noussair, Charles, 1995. "Equilibria in a Multi-object Uniform Price Sealed Bid Auction with Multi-unit Demands," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 337-351, March.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-526, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Cramton & Andrzej Skrzypacz & Robert Wilson, 2007. "Revenues in the 700 MHz Spectrum Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 07rev700, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2007.
- Jacob Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2013.
"Demand reduction and preemptive bidding in multi-unit license auctions,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(1), pages 52-87, March.
- Jacob Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2004. "Demand Reduction and Preemptive Bidding in Multi-Unit License Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-122/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2009. "Demand reduction and preemptive bidding in multi-unit license auctions," IEW - Working Papers 430, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Offerman, Theo & Sloof, Randolph, 2005. "Demand Reduction and Pre-emptive Bidding in Multi-Unit License Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Ewerhart II, Christian, 2001.
"The German UMTS Design: Insights From Multi-Object Auction Theory,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
02-05, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Ewerhart, Christian, 2002. "The German UMTS design : insights from multi-object auction theory," Papers 02-05, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Christian Ewerhart & Benny Moldovanu, 2002. "The German UMTS Design: Insights From Multi-Object Auction Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 680, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gebhardt, Georg & Wambach, Achim, 2008. "Auctions to implement the efficient market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 846-859, May.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2002.
"Some Observations on the British and German 3G Telecom Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Klemperer, 2002. "Some Observations on the British and German 3G Telecom Auctions," Economics Papers 2002-W20, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnh:spaper:2794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katharina Rautenberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .