Household Production and the Household Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Merz, 2009.
"Time Use and Time Budge. Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
85, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Merz, Joachim, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets: Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," IZA Discussion Papers 4358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Merz, 2009. "Time use and time budgets: Improvements, future challenges and recommendations," Working Papers 125, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Merz, Joachim, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets – Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," MPRA Paper 16304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets – Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," FFB-Discussionpaper 78, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Houston, Jack E. & Huguley, Helena, 2014. "The Role of Nutrition and Women's Empowerment in Human Capital Development," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-6, March.
- Pratt, James E., 2009. "The Regional Economic Value of Nonmarket Household Production Time: Combining an I-O Framework with Time Use Date," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-13.
- Thøgersen, John, 2017. "Housing-related lifestyle and energy saving: A multi-level approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 73-87.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:2:p:353-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayoung Yoon, 2014. "Counting Care Work in Social Policy: Valuing Unpaid Child- and Eldercare in Korea," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 65-89, April.
- Thibaut, Erik & Vos, Steven & Scheerder, Jeroen, 2014. "Hurdles for sports consumption? The determining factors of household sports expenditures," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 444-454.
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCTION ; HOUSEHOLD ; LABOUR ; CAPITAL;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Homemaking in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.