Managing paradoxes in public partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. May & Søren C. Winter, 2007. "Collaborative service arrangements," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 479-502, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal government; incentive policies; implementation; inter-municipal collaboration; partnerships; paradoxes; deinstitutionalisation;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2012-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .