Corporatization in Italian local governments: conceptual framework, issues of financial reporting and empirical evidences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixin Colin Xu & Tian Zhu & Yi‐min Lin, 2005. "Politician control, agency problems and ownership reform," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Martin Ricketts, . "The Economics of Business Enterprise," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3121.
- Martin Ricketts, 2002. "The Economics of Business Enterprise," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2215.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jürgen Wandel, 2011. "Business groups and competition in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Russian “agroholdings”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 403-450, December.
- John Groenewegen, 2011. "Evolution and Design of Institutions Supporting Liberalization," Chapters, in: Matthias Finger & Rolf W. Künneke (ed.), International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pagliacci Mario G.R. & Proietti Stefania, 2018. "Knowledge Society Asks for New Practices for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Training," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 10(3), pages 47-59, September.
- Azid, Toseef & Asutay, Mehmet & Burki, Umar, 2007. "Theory Of The Firm, Management And Stakeholders: An Islamic Perspective," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 15, pages 1-30.
- Szymon Kaczmarek, 2017. "Rethinking board diversity with the behavioural theory of corporate governance: opportunities and challenges for advances in theorising," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 21(4), pages 879-906, December.
- Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Dries, Liesbeth & Slangen, Louis H.G., 2012. "Resilience of European farms with and without the CAP," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126696, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63, September.
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2016. "The competitiveness of small network-firm: A practical tool," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1769-1774.
- Opolska, Iweta, 2017. "The efficacy of liberalization and privatization in introducing competition into European natural gas markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-21.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2009. "The (new) nature and essence of the firm," MPRA Paper 24317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen A. Li & John Stittle, 2014. "Privatisation and Franchising of British Train Operations," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Ann L. Brower & Philip Meguire & Adrian Monks, 2010. "Closing the Deal: Principals, Agents, and Subagents in New Zealand Land Reform," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(3).
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Slangen, Louis H.G., 2005. "Explaining the Changing Institutional Organisation of Dutch Farms: The Role of Farmer's Attitude, Advisory Network and Structural Factors," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24526, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Evert-Jan Visser, 2009. "The Complementary Dynamic Effects of Clusters and Networks," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 167-195.
- Sven-Olof Collin, 2007. "Governance strategy: a property right approach turning governance into action," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 11(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Iweta Opolska, 2016. "Liberalisation of the gas industry in Europe.Does the European Union support efficacious regulatory solutions?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 44.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Slangen, Louis H.G., 2005. "Explaining the Changing Institutional Organisation of Dutch Farms: The Role of Farmer's Attitude, Advisory Network and Structural Factors," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24441, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ram Mudambi, 2013. "Location, control and firm innovation: the case of the mobile handset industry," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 9, pages 230-252, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elena Demidenko & Patrick McNutt, 2010. "The ethics of enterprise risk management as a key component of corporate governance," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(10), pages 802-815, August.
- Martin Dutto & Marcos Gallacher, 2011. "Especificidad de activos y organización empresaria: el caso de los contratos de construcción de obras," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 445, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporatization; Italian Local Governments; Segment Reporting; Consolidated Financial Statement; Municipal Subsidiaries and joint-stock companies;
All these keywords.
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.