The Complementary Dynamic Effects of Clusters and Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2006. "Localized Learning Revisited," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-18.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2007. "Cluster Life Cycles - Dimensions and Rationales of Cluster Development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kudic, Muhamed & Pyka, Andreas & Sunder, Marco, 2013. "Network Formation: R&D Cooperation Propensity and Timing Among German Laser Source Manufacturers," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Evert-Jan Visser & José I. Távara & Fernando Villaran, 2015. "Growing but not Developing: Long-Term Effects of Clustering in the Peruvian Clothing Industry," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(1), pages 78-93, February.
- Alexander Ebner, 2013. "Cluster policies and entrepreneurial states in East Asia," Chapters,in: Clusters and Economic Growth in Asia, chapter 1, pages 1-20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buchmann, Tobias & Hain, Daniel & Kudic, Muhamed & Müller, Matthias, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kudic, Muhamed & Bönisch, Peter & Dominguez Lacasa, Iciar, 2010. "Analyzing Innovation Drivers in the German Laser Industry: the Role of Positioning in the Social and Geographical Space," IWH Discussion Papers 22/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010.
"The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ron Boschma & Ron Martin, 2010. "The Aims and Scope of Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1001, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2010.
- Ana Isabel Moreno-Monroy & Gustavo Adolfo García Cruz, 2016.
"Intra-Metropolitan Agglomeration of Formal and Informal Manufacturing Activity: Evidence from Cali, Colombia,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(4), pages 389-406, September.
- Moreno Monroy, Ana I. & García Cruz, Gustavo Adolfo, 2015. "Intra-metropolitan Agglomeration of Formal and Informal Manufacturing Activity: Evidence from Cali, Colombia," Working Papers 2072/254373, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Schaumann, Katrin & Lange, Kersten, 2011. "Systematische Bestandsaufnahme von Clustern in der deutschen Automobilbranche," Arbeitspapiere 111, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
KeywordsClusters; networks; learning; innovation; governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:167-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .