Privatization, unbundling, and liberalization of network industries:a discussion of the dominant policy paradigm in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Willner & David Parker, 2007. "The Performance of Public and Private Enterprise under Conditions of Active and Passive Ownership and Competition and Monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 221-253, April.
- Ambra Poggi & Massimo Florio, 2007. "Utilities deprivation dynamics and energy sector reforms in Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 60, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea ZATTI, 2012.
"New Organizational Models In European Local Public Transport: From Myth To Reality,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 533-559, December.
- Andrea ZATTI, 2011. "New organizational models in European Local Public Transport: from Myth to Reality," CIRIEC Working Papers 1106, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz‐Fuentes & Marcos Fernández‐Gutiérrez & Julio Revuelta, 2011.
"Is Market‐Oriented Reform Producing A ‘Two‐Track’ Europe? Evidence From Electricity And Telecommunications,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 495-513, December.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Is Market-Oriented Reform Producing a “Two-Track” Europe? Evidence from Electricity and Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 33018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mildred E. Warner, 2012. "Does Local Government Size Matter? Privatization and Hybrid Systems of Local Service Delivery," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1212, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), 2013. "The Challenge of Local Government Size," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15294, July.
- Andrea ZATTI, 2011. "Organizational models in European local public transport: is the new paradigm really dominant," Departmental Working Papers 2011-29, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mildred E. Warner, 2011. "Club Goods and Local Government," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 77(2), pages 155-166, April.
- Mildred E. Warner, 2013. "Does local government size matter? Privatization and hybrid systems of local service delivery," Chapters, in: Santiago Lago-Peñas & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.),The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 11, pages 263-288, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; unbundling; liberalization; network industries;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2009-06-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2009-06-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.