Demand for movies in Europe and the effects of multiplex diffusion: a panel approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Orietta DESSY & Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Demand for movies in Europe and the effects of multiplex diffusion: a panel approach," Departmental Working Papers 2008-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Macmillan & Ian Smith, 2001. "Explaining Post-War Cinema Attendance in Great Britain," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 91-108, May.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- VÍctor Blanco & JosÉ BaÑos Pino, 1997. "Cinema Demand in Spain: A Cointegration Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 57-75, March.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhme Enrico & Müller Christopher, 2011.
"Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(4), pages 479-493, August.
- Böhme, Enrico & Müller, Christopher, 2009. "Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry," MPRA Paper 15315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer economics; empirical analysis; industry studies; performing arts;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .