Demand for movies in Europe and the effects of multiplex diffusion: a panel approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Orietta DESSY & Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Demand for movies in Europe and the effects of multiplex diffusion: a panel approach," Departmental Working Papers 2008-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Macmillan & Ian Smith, 2001. "Explaining Post-War Cinema Attendance in Great Britain," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 91-108, May.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- VÍctor Blanco & JosÉ BaÑos Pino, 1997. "Cinema Demand in Spain: A Cointegration Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 57-75, March.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhme Enrico & Müller Christopher, 2011.
"Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(4), pages 479-493, August.
- Böhme, Enrico & Müller, Christopher, 2009. "Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry," MPRA Paper 15315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer economics; empirical analysis; industry studies; performing arts;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.