A scoreboard to evaluate clusters’ competitiveness in the knowledge-based economy. An empirical study on Emilia Romagna region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Newlands, 2003. "Competition and Cooperation in Industrial Clusters: The Implications for Public Policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 521-532, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Luciano PILOTTI, 2004. "Culture & arts as knowledge resources towards sustainability for identity of nations and cognitive richness of human being," Departmental Working Papers 2004-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Asheim, Bjorn T & Isaksen, Arne, 2002. "Regional Innovation Systems: The Integration of Local 'Sticky' and Global 'Ubiquitous' Knowledge," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Thomas Hatzichronoglou, 1997. "Revision of the High-Technology Sector and Product Classification," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1997/2, OECD Publishing.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan DE NONI & Antonio LORENZON & Luigi ORSI, 2007. "Measuring and managing credit risk in SMEs: a quantitative and qualitative rating model," Departmental Working Papers 2007-36, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ivan DE NONI & Luigi ORSI & Diego TAVECCHIA, 2007. "Benchmarking for SMEs: toward a competitive rating system," Departmental Working Papers 2007-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantage; knowledge creation; scoreboard;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-10-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SOC-2006-10-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2006-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .