Report NEP-GEO-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Oriol Roca Sagales, 2006. "Public Infrastructures and Regional Asymmetries in Spain," Working Papers 46, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 30 Mar 2007.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006. "Housing Market Dynamics and Regional Migration in Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 5832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Bo, 2006. "City Size and Financial Development," SIFR Research Report Series 46, Institute for Financial Research.
- Valerien Pede & Raymond Florax & Henri de Groot, 2006. "Technological Leadership, Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties, 1969-2003," Working Papers 06-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lemistre, Philippe & Moreau, Nicolas, 2006. "Spatial Mobility and Returns to Education: Some Evidence from a Sample of French Youth," IZA Discussion Papers 2369, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Overman, Henry G, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of Local Taxation Using Microgeographic Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A model of economic geography with demand pull and congestion costs," Working Papers 56, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Haluk SEZER, 2006. "A discussion of different methods of constructing regional welfare weights," Departmental Working Papers 2006-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "Why So Many Local Entrepreneurs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 2338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mercedes Gumbau Albert & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2006. "Patents, Technological Inputs And Spillovers Among Regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López, 2006. "New technologies and economic growth: a regional approach. The case of Andalucia," Working Papers 06.27, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Victor Matheson, 2006. "Mega-Events: The effect of the world’s biggest sporting events on local, regional, and national economies," Working Papers 0610, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Defever, 2006. "Functional fragmentation and the location of multinational firms in the enlarged Europe," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Korkeamäki, Ossi & Uusitalo, Roope, 2006. "Employment effects of a payroll-tax cut - evidence from a regional tax exemption experiment," Working Paper Series 2006:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fröhlich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2006. "Exploiting Regional Treatment Intensity for the Evaluation of Labour Market Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5728, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Ann G. Largey, 2006. "Social Interaction and Urban Sprawl," Working Papers 060707, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- B. Biagi & D. Lambiri & V. Royuela, 2006. "Quality of Life in the Economic and Urban Economic Literature," Working Paper CRENoS 200610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Arce, Oscar & López-Salido, J David, 2006. "House Prices, Rents and Interest Rates Under Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 5689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea GANZAROLI & Gianluca FISCATO & Luciano PILOTTI, 2006. "A scoreboard to evaluate clusters’ competitiveness in the knowledge-based economy. An empirical study on Emilia Romagna region," Departmental Working Papers 2006-30, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jordahl, Henrik & Liang, Che-Yuan, 2006. "Merged Municipalities, Higher Debt: On Free-riding and the Common Pool Problem in Politics," Ratio Working Papers 107, The Ratio Institute.
- Gines De RUS, 2006. "Economic evaluation and incentives in transport infrastructure investment," Departmental Working Papers 2006-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.