Do Individual Heterogeneity and Spatial Correlation Matter? An Innovative Approach to the Characterisation of the European Political Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2012.
"Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 172-191, May.
- Gibbons, Steve & Overman, Henry G., 2010. "Mostly pointless spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33559, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2010. "Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0061, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2007. "Democratic politics in the European Parliament," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7744, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2011.
"How Many Languages Do We Need? The Economics of Linguistic Diversity,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 9481.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2011. "How many languages do we need? The economics of Linguistic Diversity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152424, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean political space; spatial autoregressions; NOMINATE; proximity matrices; economic distances;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-12-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EUR-2017-12-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-POL-2017-12-18 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-12-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .