Distortionary Taxation, Rule of Thumb Consumers and the Effect of Fiscal Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Galí & J. David López-Salido, 2003.
"Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and the Design of Interest Rate Rules,"
104, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Gali & J. David Lopez-Salido & Javier Valles, 2004. "Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and the Design of Interest Rate Rules," NBER Working Papers 10392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galí, Jordi & Lopez-Salido, Jose David & Vallés Liberal, Javier, 2004. "Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and the Design of Interest Rate Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Galí & J. David López Salido & Javier Vallés, 2003. "Rule-of-thumb consumers and the design of interest rate rules," Working Papers 0320, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2006.
"Optimal taxation in an RBC model: A linear-quadratic approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1445-1489.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2004. "Optimal Taxation in an RBC Model: A Linear-Quadratic Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 4764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2005. "Optimal Taxation in an RBC Model: A Linear-Quadratic Approach," NBER Working Papers 11029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985.
"Redistributive taxation in a simple perfect foresight model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1982. "Redistributive Taxation in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lansing, Kevin J., 1999.
"Optimal redistributive capital taxation in a neoclassical growth model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 423-453, September.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal redistributive capital taxation in a neoclassical growth model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Albert Marcet & Eva Ventura, 2010. "Supply Side Interventions and Redistribution," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(543), pages 105-130, March.
- David Domeij & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004. "On The Distributional Effects Of Reducing Capital Taxes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 523-554, May.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
- Klein Paul & Quadrini Vincenzo & Rios-Rull Jose-Victor, 2005. "Optimal Time-Consistent Taxation with International Mobility Of Capital," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsNon Ricardian Agents; Fiscal Policy; Capital Income Tax Rate;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-08-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-08-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-08-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-08-18 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .