Optimal Time-Consistent Taxation with International Mobility Of Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gross, Till, 2014. "Equilibrium capital taxation in open economies under commitment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 75-87.
- Catarina Reis, 2013. "Taxation without commitment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 565-588, March.
- Cees Withagen & Alex Halsema, 2013.
"Tax competition leading to strict environmental policy,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(3), pages 434-449, June.
- Cees Withagen & Alex Halsema, 2012. "Tax Competition Leading to Strict Environmental Policy," OxCarre Working Papers 076, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Niemann, Stefan, 2011.
"Dynamic monetary–fiscal interactions and the role of monetary conservatism,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 234-247.
- Niemann, S, 2009. "Dynamic Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Role of Monetary Conservatism," Economics Discussion Papers 2899, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2011.
"Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 651-697.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2009. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," NBER Working Papers 15194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2009. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," Discussion Papers 08-051, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2010. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," 2010 Meeting Papers 1194, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012.
"Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," NBP Working Papers 71, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Kankanamge, Sumudu & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2016. "Time-consistent unemployment insurance," TSE Working Papers 16-657, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2008. "Must losing taxes on saving be harmful?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1183-1192, June.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Capital Income Tax Coordination and the Income Tax Mix," Working Papers 24-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Desbonnet, Audrey & Kankanamge, Sumudu, 2017.
"Public Debt And Aggregate Risk,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(08), pages 1996-2032, December.
- Audrey Desbonnet & Sumudu Kankanamge, 2008. "Public debt and aggregate risk," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175877, HAL.
- Desbonnet, Audrey & Kankanamge, Sumudu, 2016. "Public debt and aggregate risk," TSE Working Papers 16-658, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2009. "Demographics and the politics of capital taxation in a life-cycle economy," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 909, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Andrea Colciago, 2007. "Distortionary Taxation, Rule of Thumb Consumers and the Effect of Fiscal Reforms," Working Papers 113, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Eva de Francisco, 2005. "Limited Participation, Income Distribution and Capital Account Liberalization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 454, Society for Computational Economics.
- Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2005. "Policy commitment and the welfare gains from capital market liberalization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 1927-1951, November.
- Niemann, S & Pichler, P & Sorger, G, 2008. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy Without Commitment," Economics Discussion Papers 2897, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:90-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio, 2016. "Public finance and the optimal inflation rate," wp.comunite 00128, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:advances.5:y:2005:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.