Report NEP-DGE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szilárd Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2007. "Money Velocity in an Endogenous Growth Business Cycle with Credit Shocks," MNB Working Papers 2007/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Sebastian Rausch & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2007. "Computation of Equilibria in OLG Models with Many Heterogeneous Households," Ruhr Economic Papers 0015, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrea Colciago, 2007. "Distortionary Taxation, Rule of Thumb Consumers and the Effect of Fiscal Reforms," Working Papers 113, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Cedric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2007. "International Capital Flows," Working Papers 122007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2007. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population Reconsidered," MEA discussion paper series 07147, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Anita Gantner, 2007. "Bargaining, Search, and Outside Options," Working Papers 2007-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2007. "Establishment heterogeneity, exporter dynamics, and the effects of trade liberalization," Working Papers 07-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chang, Yanqin, 2007. "high level of international risk sharing when the productivity growth contains long run risk," MPRA Paper 4476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Hongfei, 2007. "Banking, Inside Money and Outside Money," MPRA Paper 4504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," Working papers 2007-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Tarek Coury & Yi Wen, 2007. "Global indeterminacy in locally determinate RBC models," Working Papers 2007-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.