Report NEP-PBE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Colciago, 2007. "Distortionary Taxation, Rule of Thumb Consumers and the Effect of Fiscal Reforms," Working Papers 113, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 224, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 12 Aug 2008.
- William Scarth, 2007. "Is Foreign-Owned Capital a Bad Thing to Tax?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 422, McMaster University.
- Jörg Plewka, 2007. "Fiscal Discrimination Between Consumer Groups: Tax Burden Distribution Under Price Discrimination," Ruhr Economic Papers 0019, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Richard Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Tax Effort: The Impact of Corruption, Voice and Accountability," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 223, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Estian Calitz & Johan Fourie, 2007. "Infrastructure in South Africa: Who is to finance and who is to pay?," Working Papers 15/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2007. "Taxing Human Capital Efficiently – The Double Dividend of Taxing Nonqualified Labour More Heavily Than Qualified Labour," Ruhr Economic Papers 0012, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Stern, Charlotta, 2007. "The Political Opinions of Swedish Social Scientists," Working Paper Series 711, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.