Industrial Policies in Developing Countries: History and Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik S. Reinert, 1999. "The role of the state in economic growth," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4/5), pages 268-326, September.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2009. "Emulation versus Comparative Advantage: Competing and Complementary Principles in the History of Economic Policy," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 25, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Ground, Richard Lynn, 1988. "The genesis of import substitution in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0030-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726.
- Branimir Jovanović & Marjan Petreski & Igor Velickovski, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization in transition economies: A comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; Developing Countries; East Asia; Latin America;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-25 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2008-11-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2008-11-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.