Report NEP-HIS-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Europe in the 19th and 20th Century," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43859, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sibylle H. Lehmann and Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2008. "The structure of protection and growth in the late 19th century," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp269, IIIS.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, Ahmed S. Rahman and Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Luddites and the Demographic Transition," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp266, IIIS.
- Kohei Enami & John Mullahy, 2008. "Tobit at Fifty: A Brief History of Tobin's Remarkable Estimator, of Related Empirical Methods, and of Limited Dependent Variable Econometrics in Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 14512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Espuelas Barroso & Margarita Vilar Rodriguez, 2008. "The determinants of social spending in Spain (1880-1960): Is Lindert right?," Working Papers in Economics 209, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Michele Di Maio, 2008. "Industrial Policies in Developing Countries: History and Perspectives," Working Papers 48-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Briggeman, Jason, 2008. "Israel Kirzner on Coordination and Discovery," Ratio Working Papers 127, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore