Spectrum Management and Regulation: Towards a Full-Fledged Market for Spectrum Bands?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas W. Hazlett & Roberto E. Muñoz, 2009. "A welfare analysis of spectrum allocation policies," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 424-454.
- Bykowsky, Mark, 2003. "A secondary market for the trading of spectrum: promoting market liquidity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 533-541, August.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 0. "Spectrum trading," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10-11), pages 655-670, October.
- repec:reg:rpubli:224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hazlett, Thomas W, 1998. "Spectrum Flash Dance: Eli Noam's Proposal for "Open Access" to Radio Waves," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 805-820, October.
- Andrea Prat & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2001. "Spectrum Auctious Versus Beauty Contests: Costs and Benefits," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 91(4), pages 65-114, April-May.
- Hazlett, Thomas W., 2003. "Liberalizing US spectrum allocation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 485-499, August.
- Jérôme Adda & Marco Ottaviani, 2005. "The transition to digital television," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(41), pages 160-209, January.
- Noam, Eli, 1998. "Spectrum Auctions: Yesterday's Heresy, Today's Orthodoxy, Tomorrow's Anachronism. Taking the Next Step to Open Spectrum Access," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 765-790, October.
- Farquhar, Michele C. & Fitzgerald, Ari Q., 2003. "Legal and regulatory issues regarding spectrum rights trading," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 527-532, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSpectrum management; Telecommunications policy; Administrative incentive pricing; Market mechanisms;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.