Spectrum Crunch vs. Spectrum Sharing:Exploring the 'Authorised Shared Access' Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bykowsky, Mark, 2003. "A secondary market for the trading of spectrum: promoting market liquidity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 533-541, August.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 0. "Spectrum trading," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10-11), pages 655-670, October.
- Belloc, Filippo & Nicita, Antonio & Alessandra Rossi, Maria, 2012. "Whither policy design for broadband penetration? Evidence from 30 OECD countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 382-398.
- Crocioni, Pietro, 2009. "Is allowing trading enough? Making secondary markets in spectrum work," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 451-468, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSpectrum Management; Authorized Shared Access; Spectrum Trading and Leasing; Collective Use; Hybrid Collective Use.;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs9001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.