Is allowing trading enough? Making secondary markets in spectrum work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunel, Alison & Lescop, Denis, 2013. "A new institutional perspective on shared spectrum access issues," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88480, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Basaure, Arturo & Casey, Thomas R. & Hämmäinen, Heikki, 2012. "Different regulation paths towards cognitive radio technologies: Cases of Finland and Chile," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60373, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Grønnevet, Gorm A. & Hansen, Bjørn & Reme, Bjørn-Atle, 2016. "Spectrum policy and competition in mobile data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 34-41.
- Antonio NICITA & Maria Alessandra ROSSI, 2013. "Spectrum Crunch vs. Spectrum Sharing:Exploring the 'Authorised Shared Access' Model," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(90), pages 17-40, 2nd quart.
- Chou, Yuntsai, 2014. "A compensation model developed to liberalize spectrum in the G4 era," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106897, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sridhar, Varadharajan & Casey, Thomas & Hämmäinen, Heikki, 2013. "Flexible spectrum management for mobile broadband services: How does it vary across advanced and emerging markets?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 178-191.
- Chou, Yuntsai & Hu, Weimin & Lien, Hsienming, 2015. "A compensation model developed to increase spectrum usage efficiency in the 4G era," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146334, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsSpectrum Trading Licence variations Efficiency Impediments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:33:y:2009:i:8:p:451-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .