How Much Does Speed Matter in the Fixed to Mobile Broadband Substitution in Europe ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Cincera & Lauriane Dewulf & Antonio Estache, "undated". "How Much Does Speed Matter in the Fixed to Mobile Broadband Substitution in Europe ?," iCite Working Papers WP2015-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leurcharusmee, Supanika & Sirisrisakulchai, Jirakom & Suriya, Komsan & Keesookpun, Chutipong & Srinuan, Pratompong, 2017. "Fixed-to-Mobile Substitution: Effects of Mobile Broadband Subscription on Fixed Broadband Termination," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168513, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordsmobile; fixed; broadband; substitution; speed; econometrics; europe; deregulation; competition; ict;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2016-03-06 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2016-03-06 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/205262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.