Beyond Coping. Risk Management in the West Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman BrÃ¼ck & Nina Wald, 2013.
"Self-employment and Conflict in Colombia,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(1), pages 117-142, February.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Nina Wald, 2010. "Self-Employment and Conflict in Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 82, Households in Conflict Network.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Nina Wald, 2011. "Self-Employment and Conflict in Colombia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1098, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Nina Wald, 2011. "Self-Employment and Conflict in Colombia," Research Working Papers 43, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Gabriela Guerrero-Serdán, 2009.
"The Effects of the War in Iraq on Nutrition and Health: An Analysis Using Anthropometric Outcomes of Children,"
Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics
09/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Guerrero Serdan, Gabriela, 2009. "The Effects of the War in Iraq on Nutrition and Health: An Analysis Using Anthropometric Outcomes of Children," MPRA Paper 14056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Guerrero-Serdán, 2009. "The Effects of the War in Iraq on Nutrition and Health: An Analysis Using Anthropometric Outcomes of Children," HiCN Working Papers 55, Households in Conflict Network.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L., 2001. "Vulnerability : a view from different disciplines," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23304, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2011-03-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcn:rwpapr:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Spall) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idsusuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.