Report NEP-CWA-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 29414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2010.
"Küresel Finans Krizinin Türkiye'ye Etkileri
[Effects of Global Financial Crisis on Turkey]," MPRA Paper 29470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- "Sarah Kahn-Nisser" /, 2001. "Drawing the Line: The EU's Political Accession Criteria and the Construction of Membership," Jean Monnet Working Papers 7, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Resource Management and Transition in Central Asia, Azerbaijan, and Mongolia," Working Paper Series WP11-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Patricia Justino & Olga Shemyakina, 2010. "Remittances and Labor Supply in Post-Conflict Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 83, Households in Conflict Network.
- Silvia Jarauta Bernal, 2011. "Beyond Coping. Risk Management in the West Bank," Research Working Papers 42, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Remittances and household expenditure patterns in Tajikistan: A propensity score matching analysis," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco & van den Berg, Gerard J & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "The Threat Effect of Participation in Active Labor Market Programs on Job Search Behavior of Migrants in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.