Küresel Finans Krizinin Türkiye'ye Etkileri
[Effects of Global Financial Crisis on Turkey]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ercan Uygur, 2010. "The Global Crisis And The Turkish Economy," Working Papers 2010/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Selim Elekdag & Ibrahim Burak Kanli & Zahid Samancioglu & Cagri Sarikaya, 2010. "Finansal Stres ve Iktisadi Faaliyet," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 10(2), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal crisis; economic crisis; financial crisis; Turkish economy; macroeconomic performance; unemployment; short-run economic growth;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-03-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .