The Global Crisis And The Turkish Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yann Duval & Wei Liu, 2009. "The Global Crisis: a Wake-up Call for Trade Finance Capacity-Building in Emerging Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Challenges and Opportunities for Trade and Financial Integration in Asia and the Pacific, volume 67, chapter 6, pages 110-119 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2008. "The current global financial turmoil and Asian developing countries," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(273), pages 7-49.
- Alun H. Thomas, 2009. "Financial Crises and Emerging Market Trade," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/04, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2014.
"The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 397-414.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis," Working Papers 376, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2015. "The Global Economic Crisis and Asian Developing Countries: Impact, Policy Response and Medium Term Prospects," Working Papers id:7062, eSocialSciences.
- Ulgen, Faruk, 2010.
"Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms,"
35467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2013. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis : the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Post-Print halshs-00968501, HAL.
- Faruk Ulgen, 2011. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: The Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Working Papers halshs-00669714, HAL.
- Ziya Onis & Ali Burak Güven, 2010. "Global Crisis, National Responses: The Political Economy of Turkish Exceptionalism," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1013, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Dani Rodrik, 2009. "The Turkish Economy After The Crisis," Working Papers 2009/9, Turkish Economic Association.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2010.
"Küresel Finans Krizinin Türkiye'ye Etkileri
[Effects of Global Financial Crisis on Turkey]," MPRA Paper 29470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 2012. "The Turkish Economy after the Global Financial Crisis," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 41-61, January.
- Huseyin Kaya, 2013. "On the Predictive Power of Yield Spread for Future Growth and Recession: The Turkish Case," Working Papers 010, Bahcesehir University, Betam, revised Mar 2013.
- Irem Talasli, 2013. "Systemic Risk Analysis of Turkish Financial Institutions with Systemic Expected Shortfall," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(Special I), pages 25-40.
- Ebru Voyvoda & Erinc Yeldan, 2015. "Aspects of Fiscal Policy in Turkey," Working papers wpaper109, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Demir, Banu & Javorcik, Beata, 2014. "Grin and Bear It: Producer-financed Exports from an Emerging Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine-Belghith, 2007. "Exporting , Productive Efficiency and Product Quality: An Empirical Analysis Of the Agricultural Sector in the Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 711, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2007.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-02-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2010/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .