Is Foreign-Owned Capital a Bad Thing to Tax?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000.
"The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 120-125, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1999. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1888, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milbourne, Ross, 1995. "Economic Growth and Convergence in Open Economies," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(65), pages 309-321, December.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:6:y:2002:i:2:p:307-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2002. "Knife-Edge Conditions And The Macrodynamics Of Small Open Economies," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 307-335, April.
- J. B. Burbridge & W. M. Scarth, 1995. "Eliminating Interest Taxation and Tariffs: The Underpinnings for Recent Canadian Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 437-449, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; endogenous growth; open economy;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-08-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.