Is Foreign-Owned Capital a Bad Thing to Tax?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000.
"The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 120-125, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1999. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1888, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milbourne, Ross, 1995. "Economic Growth and Convergence in Open Economies," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(65), pages 309-321, December.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:6:y:2002:i:2:p:307-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2002. "Knife-Edge Conditions And The Macrodynamics Of Small Open Economies," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 307-335, April.
- J. B. Burbridge & W. M. Scarth, 1995. "Eliminating Interest Taxation and Tariffs: The Underpinnings for Recent Canadian Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 437-449, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; endogenous growth; open economy;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-08-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .