Knife-Edge Conditions And The Macrodynamics Of Small Open Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gui Pedro de Mendonça, 2009.
"Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pedro, de Mendonça, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 13493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung, Keunsuk & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2010. "Foreign debt supply in an imperfect international capital market: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 201-223, March.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Optimal Growth under Flow-Based Collaterals," Working Papers halshs-00824672, HAL.
- Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2011. "Real exchange rate dynamics: The role of elastic labor supply," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1303-1322.
- William Scarth, 2007. "Is Foreign-Owned Capital a Bad Thing to Tax?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 422, McMaster University.
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2004. "Un "Choque" del Activo Externo Neto y el Ciclo Económico Colombiano," Borradores de Economia 285, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bugajewski, Dariusz & Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2015. "On knife-edge conditions with unbounded growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 274-283.
- Daria Onori, 2015.
"Optimal Growth and Debt Dynamics under GDP-Based Collaterals,"
- Daria ONORI, 2015. "Optimal Growth and Debt Dynamics under GDP-Based Collaterals," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1966, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lin, Chang-Ching & Lin, Hsieh-Yu, 2016. "Great ratios and international openness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 110-121.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:44-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
- Schubert, Stefan F., 2014.
"Dynamic Effects Of Oil Price Shocks And Their Impact On The Current Account,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 316-337, March.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Dynamic Effects of Oil Price Shocks and their Impact on the Current Account," MPRA Paper 16738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Huang, Chun-chieh & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "Working hours reduction and wage contracting style in a dynamic model with labor adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 971-993, March.
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- William Scarth, 2007. "Is Foreign-Owned Capital a Bad Thing to Tax?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 214, McMaster University.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2010. "Growth and inequality in a small open economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 497-514, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:6:y:2002:i:02:p:307-335_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.