Bargaining under Large Risk - An Experimental Analysis -
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Werner Guth & Sabine Kroger & Ernst Maug, 2009. "Bargaining under large risk - an experimental analysis," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 105-129.
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Large Risk; Equity; Experiments; Calibration;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-12-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2006-12-01 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .